As Business Development Manager, you will partner with leadership to drive the business development activities for scitrain’s Leadership Development solutions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who is driven by purpose, enjoys building genuine relationships, and is passionate about anticipating and meeting the needs of others. This role needs someone who is driven and action-oriented, self-directed, organized, and willing to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
- Develop new accounts (grow the business) by making in-person visits, zoom calls, phone calls, and email connects to introduce the company, understand client needs and introduce current and new solution offerings.
- Make 50-100 potential/customer visits/year (virtual or in-person)
- Increase the sales with current customers via broader networking at existing customers and coordination with customer-facing teams.
- Develop proposals for clients
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the accounts, market, trends, competitive activity, to fully understand the competitive environment.
- Monitor and track new business development from the discovery phase to the delivery stage in the CRM system.
- Lead the completion of Request for Proposal (RFP) submissions.
- Lead the promotion of targeted solutions on social media and website.
- Create a business forecast for quarters and year and produce monthly/quarterly reports on business results.
- Develop a robust business development strategy for the business with a full execution plan.
- Attend local and international exhibitions and events.
- Work closely with Account Managers and Program Managers to help increase sales through strategic alignment and coaching.
- Leverage and engage appropriate team members to help with a sale.
Essential & Preferred Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree. A Sales or Business degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of business development experience in leadership development consulting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Availability and willingness to travel 50-60%.
- Project management skills.
Who We Are:
scitrain is the global expert and trusted partner in delivering exceptional organizational development and leadership development solutions as unique as the businesses and industries they serve. scitrain is dedicated to offering innovative solutions to select, develop and engage talent that realizes the true potential of the organization and its employees.
What We Offer:
scitrain is a fast-paced and family-oriented environment that offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, which includes a comprehensive healthcare plan, 30 vacation days per year, and a retirement plan with employer matching, as well as many other benefits and perks.